Sunday, October 4, 2015

October

To quote one of my students. " Where did August go?" and to that I add where did September go????
Our school is on the push for students making a goal and charting their data. I frequently gather data and adjust instruction to meet the findings so this is nothing new to me. I have not really charted it in the classroom for everyone to see mainly because I have limited wall space and a classroom full of students who are non-readers or emergent readers. I had two students meet their goal this week of knowing their math facts 0-3. Congratulations to these awesome guys.
H. making his goal and earning a trophy. You mustache him about his data if you see him.

J. with Dr. S. -look at the proud smile he worked really hard on this goal.

I keep hearing about "DATA DIG"  and wonder is this what they mean.  LOL!!!!
 
 
Upcoming Events both in class and at school
10/19- field trip to the pumpkin farm
10/19- pumpkin decoration contest
 
We are using Twitter in the classroom check it out
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment